Ways to Donate
Donate Through AmazonSmile
Make personal checks out to:
Feed the Dog, Inc. 25 Storey Ave. Suite 8, #128 Newburyport, MA 01950
Selling on eBay? Donate a portion of the sale to benefit us
When you sell items on eBay list them to benefit Feed the Dog on eBay for charity. These dollars really add up and help us fund many programs. Sell your used items on eBay and donate as little as 10% (1% for vehicles) or up to 100% of your sale to benefit us. When you sell, simply look for the eBay for Charity signature blue and yellow ribbon next to “Make a donation.” Check out the benefits you’ll receive:
- eBay will waive your Final Value Fees to the extent you donate. (e.g. donate 20% and see 20% of your Final Value Fees waived)
- The tax credit from all of your donations is yours to keep.
- Items that benefit charity sell better, as buyers trust sellers that support charity more.
- Help the world by upcycling/recycling. Plenty of items that might otherwise end up in a landfill can be readily used by others that may not have the means to buy something new.
- Feel good for doing good.
Sell your used vehicle to benefit us
Unlike other charity auto programs, you can sell your used vehicle on eBay and donate up to 100% to benefit Feed the Dog, Inc.. This often can result in a larger donation than the $500 or less you may receive from a dedicated charity auto program. Sell and donate the proceeds today.